At Cursor Insight we believe in finding the right tools to solve problems, rather than the other way around. Our expertise and values help us win global technology competitions and exciting client assignments. We contribute to the wider community with open source projects and regular meetups.
We take advantage of working flexible hours either remotely or from our first-class Budapest city centre office.
We are hiring
Cursor Insight is the prominent expert in the scientific analysis of digitally recorded human movement. Our world leading AI technology is capable of identifying and classifying users by learning their unique movement patterns while they interact with a computer or a phone or appear on video. Based in the UK and Hungary, we build award-winning applications across banking, cybersecurity and healthcare.
We provide services to over 2 million clients of Central Europe’s largest bank and we partner with leading research institutions and Fortune 1000 companies.
Browse our open roles
- Build the world’s best human motion analysis technology
- Create the next generation of biometric cyber security and web analytics tools
- Implement the most secure electronic signature solutions boosted with our award winning signature verification tool
About The Role
Would you like to work on an award-winning solution which is used by more than 2 million users across Hungary? Would you like to work on innovative and exciting projects? If your answer is yes and you are interested in new technologies and programming languages, we know the perfect place for you.
We are looking for you if you have:
- At least 3 years of C# .NET experience.
- Knowledge about version control systems.
- Hungarian and English communication skills appropriate for cooperating with clients and for efficient teamwork.
- Motivation to learn new technologies.
It’s a huge plus if you have experience in any of the following:
- Automatic PDF editing.
- Cloud technology.
Your daily tasks on the job are going to be:
- Development of .NET client and server applications.
- Implementing new features in existing applications.
- Writing documentation.
- Writing automatic tests, performing manual testing.
- Communication with partners about technical topics.
We offer, besides the great company culture:
- The enthusiasm of the startup phase combined with the stability of a constantly growing company with a significant revenue.
- A wide range of genuinely creative tasks.
- Private healthcare.
- First class office in Budapest city centre (HubHub Kiraly utca).
- Flexible working hours.
- Remote working option.
About The Role
Plan and execute the marketing and communication strategy of a deep-tech startup. Promote our cutting-edge movement analysis technology with various proven and experimental B2B use cases. Establish and strengthen the company’s domain expertise and thought leadership within our markets. Work closely with the CEO, product owners and external experts.
- Research industry trends and news
- Identify and organise PR opportunities (publishing, speaking, exhibiting, webinars)
- Manage the production of our blog together with content creators
- Develop our customer acquisition strategy (lead generation, conversion, customer nurturing)
- Plan and run lead generation campaigns
- Work together with CX, UX, and design specialists to maximize the impact of our digital products and channels
- Optionally manage and mentor a junior marketing colleague
We are looking for you if you:
- Have 3+ years of marketing experience at a tech company
- Know how to make complex subjects accessible for a broad audience
- Are willing to explore new domains and have the flexibility required by a dynamic startup
- Have a proactive, professional attitude with a high sense of ownership
- Know at least one, and are willing to learn the rest of how to:
- successfully launch digital B2B products for a global audience
- manage social and advertising campaigns
- analyse and improve marketing and sales funnels
What we offer:
- Opportunity to make a visible global impact by promoting an exciting, innovative, word-class technology and its disruptive applications
- Be part of a successful team, trusted by market leading clients and international investors
- Flexible and remote work with the ability to use our first-class Budapest city centre office (HubHub Kiraly utca)
- Share options on top of your salary